Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Dick Twittington 36: A crumbling country estate

This week on my Twitter feed, I get grumpy at work, inquisitive in a bookshop, and comically inspired (NB your mileage may vary) by Cake.

Tovey as a footballer? Andrew Scott as a rock star? The return of sensible start times? OK Royal Court, I'm listening.
2 RETWEETS
1:23 PM - 13 Nov 13

Oh, the Tovey-is-a-footballer play also has Nico Mirallegro in it. I know for a fact nobody who follows me will care about that.
2:37 PM - 13 Nov 13

Sherbet Gravel remains my favourite Ridley character name #intervaltweets
8:33 PM - 13 Nov 13



Recommended, you'll be unsurprised to hear: Theatre review: The Fastest Clock in the Universe http://partially-obstructed-view.blogspot.com/2013/11/theatre-review-fastest-clock-in-universe.html
11:03 AM - 14 Nov 13

#bloghitsoftheweek - "globe theatre malfi waldmann" Does someone know some casting information I don't?
12:05 PM - 14 Nov 13

Coveney's columns have gone well beyond stream-of-consciousness and are now full-on "bag lady screaming non-sequiturs on a street corner."
1:46 PM - 14 Nov 13

I'm going to end up buying a ticket for this, aren't I? http://www.atgtickets.com/shows/see-how-they-run/richmond-theatre/#overview_tab
3:14 PM - 14 Nov 13

Yay, Nero praline latté is back! Finally, an upside to XmasTM.
6:20 PM - 14 Nov 13

Things East 17's "Deep" teaches us: Tony Mortimer likes the word "aura," but isn't that sure what it means.
7:24 PM - 14 Nov 13

5pm on Friday: The time the entire company decides I'm likely to be in the mood to move heaven and earth for their unreasonable requests.
5:22 PM - 15 Nov 13

"Are there any alternatives you can offer?" "Yes. The long list of alternatives I offered in my earlier emails pretty much covers them."
5:25 PM - 15 Nov 13

Theatrical Spot: Toby Wharton at the Pinter.
7:14 PM - 15 Nov 13

There's a man on this train dressed like a military doctor in a Chekhov play. I do hope he's on his way to a crumbling country estate.
10:40 AM - 16 Nov 13

Young lad in Waterstones trying to pull girl by enthusing about the spelling of comic book character names.Spoiler: He'll sleep alone 2night
2 RETWEETS
11:58 AM - 16 Nov 13

I've heard Jonathan Cake is sweet-natured #intervaltweets #imhereallweek #trytheveal
2:45 PM - 16 Nov 13

Girl reading Dick2 programme SHOCKED at how much more experience N Lindsay has than O Rix. Want to point out having been alive longer helps.
7:25 PM - 16 Nov 13

Clapham North. They obviously figured it was too easy to find and stuck a pot-plant in front of it. http://twitpic.com/dlqcqd
3:13 PM - 18 Nov 13

Oh, I hadn't spotted that Andrew Scott did the old "publicly coming out in the middle of an unrelated sentence" thing. I like that.
3:43 PM - 18 Nov 13

@Elsiebrewster http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/sherlock-has-changed-my-whole-career-andrew-scott-interview-8940114.html
7:07 PM - 18 Nov 13

Cast taking requests for "pre-show '80s jam session." I might request a Sonia medley.
7:22 PM - 19 Nov 13

No comments:

Post a Comment