Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Twitterball 47: You're gonna get a jig

This week on my Twitter feed I have my first trip of the year to Stratford-upon-Avon, and I keep booking ahead for more theatre - try to act surprised.

Today my iPod really likes Queen. The band, not the monarch. Though it did also play HM Elizabeth II's calypso cover of "My Neck, My Back."
6:26 PM - 30 Jan 13

Oh Thorburn. With your breeches. #intervaltweets
8:50 PM - 31 Jan 13

A spam email, AND the phrase "the most unique" in the subject line. Basically it's as bad as genocide.
2:43 PM - 1 Feb 13

Well. An unexpectedly lovely day to be Upon Avon.
12:22 PM - 2 Feb 13

Jo Stone-Fewings' RSC contracts demand at least one "lounging barefoot on cushions" scene per show. FACT. #notafact #andyet #intervaltweets
2:52 PM - 2 Feb 13

You hire Globe actors, you're gonna get a jig. It's simple cause & effect.
1 RETWEET 1 FAVORITE
4:46 PM - 2 Feb 13

Cool, got to M&S just as the sandwiches got discounted 'cause of sell-by date. Or "Jahmened," as it's now called.
5:09 PM - 2 Feb 13

Erm, someone's left their dirty trainers in the train toilet. Are they going to come back and pick them up? Or what?
7:13 PM - 2 Feb 13

"A shedload of water." Nice attempt at hyperbole but I'd argue an Olympic-sized swimming pool holds more water than a shed. #splash
8:24 PM - 2 Feb 13

Medic alert bracelet. http://twitpic.com/c0fcm3
2 FAVORITES
12:08 AM - 3 Feb 13

Skype doesn't sigh at me any more when I close it. Are you no longer sorry to see me go, Skype? Rude.
12:23 PM - 3 Feb 13

@emslj The worst thing about The Princess Bride is every time I've seen one of the actors on stage it's been a disastuh.
12:35 PM - 3 Feb 13

Well today's NT booking was a bit chaotic, but I suspect it was a picnic compared to what next week's RSC booking will be like.
8:58 AM - 4 Feb 13

I am immaterial, girl. #misheardlyrics
10:54 AM - 5 Feb 13

Latest bit of jobhunting/counselling homework done. Panic attack narrowly avoided. #progress
1:35 PM - 5 Feb 13

"Can I be in the play? I'm not Nigerian, but I iz black." Noma Dumezweni describing how she got cast in Feast <3 <3 <3
10:48 PM - 5 Feb 13

No comments:

Post a Comment